HOW TO PLAY TEXAS HOLDEM POKER
One of the most popular card games Texas Holds ’em Poker has driven its way through ancient history into the modern world. The massive popularity that Texas Hold’em Poker gains is breathe taking. The game is not only meant for entertainment but also enhances a player’s intelligence and also provides the player the opportunity to make a lot of money.
Texas Hold’em also called Hold’em is a game where two cards are dealt face down called “The Hole card” with five other community cards which come on the board is called “The Community card”.
KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME TEXAS HOLD'EM POKER
- At the beginning of the game, the players are first dealt two cards each called “The Hole cards” on the table. Followed by a round of betting, which begins with a small blind, after which, it is then followed by a big blind. The Small blind and Big blind are compulsory or forced bets that a player must bet before the first round.
- The player on the left to the dealer button is called the small blind, he posts the small forced bet amount to trigger the game (the dealer button is made to sit as small blind in heads-up), and the player left to the small blind is called the big blind (if the table has only two players, the second player on the left to the dealer button is posted as the big blind).
- After blinds, the betting runs clockwise on the table with each player having three options to call, fold, bet or raise.
- The action gets back to the small blind making the blinds go "live" which means, clockwise the players can raise the bets concerning their card's strength.
- This action is followed by," the community cards". The first three cards of the community cards are dealt face-up in the middle of the table, which is called the "Flop".
- The second round of betting is made on the table after the flop. The player act as betting starts clockwise from the small blind to the remaining players at the table.
- After the second round of betting, the fourth community card is dealt face-up in the middle of the table called the "Turn" routing to another round of betting.
- Finally, the final betting action is made after the fifth card of the community cards is dealt face-up on the table called the "River".
- Now it’s time to show down the cards, every active player at the table in the final round should show their cards to find out which player receives the pot amount.
- To win the pot in Texas hold 'em games, the active players have to make the best five-card combination out of hole cards and the community cards as per the hand ranking.
By following the above steps, a player can easily qualify in playing Texas Hold’em Poker and win BIG.