Qn : What is a Freeroll?
Ans: A Freeroll is a Poker tournament that is completely free to enter, no buy-in or deposit is needed to participate, but real cash prizes can still be won at the freerolls.Khelo365.com doesn’t do free money poker games just to attract players but to give everyone a chance to win something big.
Qn: How to register for a Freeroll Tournament at Khelo365?
- Log in with your username and password to the most trusted poker site in India, www.Khelo365.com,
- Press the 'Play Poker' button, this will open the Khelo365 web client tournament lobby. To see what Freerolls is available, press 'Freeroll'.
- Find the Freeroll you would like to sign up for and then click on it once and then click 'Register' in the bottom right-hand corner. You can only sign up for the Freeroll if it has the status 'Registering' 'Late Registration' or 'Seating'.
- Log in with your username and Password either on the web browser or desktop or with your poker mobile app
- In the lobby, you will see 2 tabs called 'Games' and 'Tournaments'. Click on the option 'Tournaments', this will show you all the tournaments currently running, completed, or available for registration.
- To register for a tournament, find the tournament that you would like to join, click on it, and then click the 'Register' button on the bottom right-hand corner of the client. You may only sign up for tournaments with the status 'Registering' 'Late Registration' and 'Seating'.
Qn: How can I Rebuy in a Tournament?
Ans: Rebuy is available to all players participating in the tournament for a fixed period. This period can vary for different tournaments. Rebuy can be availed within 10 Seconds of receiving the option (make sure you have enough chips). For this, a Rebuy pop-up appears in-game lobby with a buy-in amount and chips that can be bought.
To facilitate faster Rebuys, an option of Auto Rebuy is also available in the game window. Clicking on the 'Auto Rebuy' option will automatically and instantly rebuy the moment a player's chip stack goes below the threshold. Life’s greatest lessons are learned from mistakes and 2nd chance is a rebuy to correct yours in the table of online poker.
Qn: What is an Add-on?
Ans: Add-On is the last chance given to all players to add chips to their stack. During the final Add-On, the game stops for a few minutes and all players are allowed to use the Final Add-On. Time of Add-On is usually 3 minutes at Khelo365 at the end of late registration of a tournament. The Add-On amount will always be mentioned in the tournament info